- Papers submitted must be original work and should not have been previously published or presented at another meeting.
- Papers should be written in English.
- For both primary and co-authors, credentials along with their full names and email addresses must be included. If co-authors are from different institutions, the secondary institution(s) and the institution investigators are associate with must be listed using a superscript.
- Papers topic should conform to the scope of the conference/symposium.
- The submitted paper is at least of 5 pages and no more than 8 pages with A4 Paper size in doc format.
- Papers must be written in the format in this ICoA 2019 template
- Please submit your abstract and full paper to the Microsoft Conference Management Toolkit (Please read the online submission system below)
Online Submission System
Microsoft Conference Management Toolkit (CMT) will be used to manage submission and reviewing of abstract and papers for ICoA. To submit your abstract, you will need to create an account for the CMT and ensure you select the International Conference on Agroindustry ICoA on current year. All presenter need to create a username and password to login to the conference submission system. Before submitting your abstract and paper, please read the Guidelines for using the CMT submission. You will be redirected to the CMT site to make your submission.